National Boiler Service
When safety, quality, and experience matters most.
In addition to vital preplanning, we offer expert boiler system and component services, including repair, maintenance, and upgrades / new installations of all foreign and domestic recovery boilers, multi-fuel power / utility boilers, and more.
NBS also offers boiler retrofitting, process and power piping, and installation and repair of boiler related equipment such as economizers, air heaters, evaporators, precipitators, pulverizers, and stokers.
Our boiler capabilities include:
- Repair, installation, and maintenance for major boiler systems used in multiple industries - including Pulp and Paper, Power and Utility, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical and Refinery.
- Boiler component and equipment field services.
- 24/7 emergency boiler repair with NBS coordinating of teams across the Southeast.
- Project management and planning, engineering and design calculations, civil and structural solutions, and more.
- Specialized welding for onsite and field fabrication - in compliance with ASME and NBIC, including coded vessels, power and process piping, and more.
Why Work with National Boiler Service?
Where experience counts, our team of boiler experts are qualified, safety-conscious employees committed to fulfilling our customer’s needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The experienced management team at NBS is comprised of some of the most technically capable and innovative individuals in the boiler industry. We've formed a cohesive and effective unit with more than 300 years combined expertise, capable of handling projects of any size and requirement.
Technology and Innovation
Offering comprehensive industrial boiler system solutions and field services, NBS employs a dedicated preplanning process to identify optimal construction processes, opportunities to modularize critical boiler equipment, and meet or beat project and shutdown schedules.
Commitment to Safety and Quality
Our core philosophy at NBS is that of Safe, Quality Production. We offer superior safety planning and training in compliance with OSHA, ASME, and NBIC standards to ensure that we stay on the path to industry-leading safety excellence.
Contact us or call (877) 360-0858 if you have questions about our range of services.